2 DAY CLASS FOCUS:
• Gain control of the process by setting expectations upfront.
• Identify unmotivated, unqualified and other problem buyers through the buyer counseling session.
• Turn difficult discussions into opportunities to add value.
• Show how the READE form serves the buyer’s interests.
• Increase your negotiating skills to help the buyer get the house and terms they want.
• Avoid ethical and legal pitfalls by implementing best practices.
You will leave this class knowing how to increase your service level and gain buyer loyalty!
AN NAR COURSE OFFERED BY ARIZONA REALTORS® IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 8th & Wednesday, Jan. 9th
Time: 7:30am-3:30pm (check-in @ 7:15am)
Location: LHAR Classroom | 2293 Swanson Ave.
Instructor: Robbie English
CE: No CE – GRI Credit
Cost: $159.00 before 1/3/19 | $179.00 At the Door
Click HERE to Register & Pay!
Flyer for print: 1.8-1.9.19 2Day ABR Core Course Flyer