Explore how to fulfill your disclosure obligations in a real estate transaction and explore the due diligence responsibilities of the parties.
You’ll leave the class knowing:
- Avoid the risks associated with failing to make the required disclosures to clients and non-clients.
- Identify required seller disclosures as required by common law and Arizona statute.
- Identify items required to be disclosed by buyers in a transaction.
- Understand how the Buyer Advisory can reduce liability.
- Avoid risks associated with inspections and investigations.
Date: Tuesday, May 22nd
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location: LHAR Classroom | 2293 Swanson Ave.
Instructor: Mary Francis Coleman
Cost: $49.00 through 5/17 | $59.00 At the Door
*No refunds after 5/15
Click HERE to RSVP & Pay!
Flyer for print: 5/22 rCRMS remote class flyer