Explore how to fulfill your disclosure obligations in a real estate transaction and explore the due diligence responsibilities of the parties.
You’ll leave the class knowing:
- Avoid the risks associated with failing to make the required disclosures to clients and non-clients.
- Identify required seller disclosures as required by common law and Arizona statute.
- Identify items required to be disclosed by buyers in a transaction.
- Understand how the Buyer Advisory can reduce liability.
- Avoid risks associated with inspections and investigations.
INSTRUCTOR: Mary Francis Coleman
LOCATION: LHAR R3 (livestream)
CE: 6- Disclosure
GRI Requirements Form – Row 12
rCRMS Requirements Form – Core Course
Before May 17th $49
At the door $59
No refunds after May 15th
Click HERE to register and pay!
Click HERE to print the flyer.