You’ll Learn How To:
- Avoid the risks associated with filing to make the required disclosures to clients and non-clients.
- Identify required seller disclosures as required by common law and Arizona statute.
- Identify items required to be disclosed by buyers in a transaction.
- Understand how the Buyer Advisory can reduce liability.
- Avoid risks associated with inspections and investigations.
Date: Friday, August 16th
Time: 9am – 4pm
Location: LHAR Classroom | 2293 Swanson Ave.
Instructor: Mary Frances Coleman
Member Cost: $49.00 (thru 8/12)
Click HERE to Register & Pay!
Flyer for print: 8.16.19 rCRMS Disclosure and Due Diligence Flyer