Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain differences in the types of lenders and identify red flags that may indicate predatory lending practices.
- Identify the benefits and risk-reducing functions of the Pre-Qualification and the Loan Status Update (LSU) forms provided by AAR.
- Describe the relationship between a sales contract and escrow instructions.
- Identify the risks associated with the provisions of the Commitment for Title Insurance Form.
- Explain potential post-closing risks associated with inadequate title insurance and forfeiture of a property due to nonpayment.
Date: Tuesday, September 11th
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location: LHAR Classroom | 2293 Swanson Ave.
Instructor: Mary Frances Coleman, Esq.
CE: 6-Legal Issues
*This class also offers credit towards the GRI designation
Cost: $49.00 (before 9/6)
Click HERE to Register & Pay!
Flyer for print:9.11.18 rCRMS Essential Skills (Remote) Flyer