Why Attend? This course addresses risk management topics and issues related to the AAR Residential Leasing Agreement, landlord/tenant laws, property management and brokers’ responsibilities.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Avoid risks addressed by the AAR Residential Lease Agreement
- Describe how the Agreement protects tenants and landlords in a leasing transaction.
- Explain the requirements of ARLTA as the relate to the duties of landlords and tenants.
- Identify the risks associated with noncompliance with ARLTA.
- Describe the statutory requirements of property management agreements.
Date: Tues. June, 4th
Time: 9am – 4pm
Location: LHAR Classroom | 2293 Swanson Ave.
CE: 3- Contract, 3-Legal Issues (Bonus: This class also offers credit towards the GRI designation)
Cost: $49.00 (by 5/30)
Instructors: Denise Holliday, Esq. & Mike Mulvena
Click HERE to Register & Pay
Flyer for print: 6.4.2019 rCRMS Leasing Essentials