Code of Ethics Online Training
NAR Professional Standards Training and Information Resources
Providing the Highest Level of Professional Service
The Code of Ethics sets forth standards of conduct and professional integrity that are the hallmarks of the REALTOR® profession. To meet their obligations to clients, customers, the public and each other, REALTORS® pledge to:
- To protect the individual right of real estate ownership and to widen the opportunity to enjoy it.
- To be honorable and honest in all dealings.
- To seek better to represent clients by building knowledge and competence.
- To act fairly towards all, in the spirit of the Golden Rule.
- Serve well the community and country.
- Observe the REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics 2020